Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25982 ArmiApple Feb 19 2019, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25983 sweetie24 Feb 18 2019, 10:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25984 questusjimdoprik2 Feb 18 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25986 Selises4 Feb 18 2019, 4:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25985 Carriveau Feb 18 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25987 Nelaqewwra Feb 18 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25988 Wandawdquor Feb 18 2019, 5:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25997 questussmorepruk1 Feb 19 2019, 8:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25998 ilanykyr Feb 19 2019, 10:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25999 egipi Feb 19 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26000 ehepovec Feb 19 2019, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26002 esoguh Feb 19 2019, 1:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26003 rawrlolrofl Feb 19 2019, 1:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26004 vitalsiwhizz88 Feb 19 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26001 owenezedu Feb 19 2019, 12:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26005 golsat Feb 19 2019, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26006 micheleheyward Feb 19 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26007 indexfirma Feb 19 2019, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26008 Kasiaiapqwz Feb 19 2019, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26009 Krystynabxmczx Feb 19 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26020 gruyrt4 Feb 20 2019, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26021 carlostoddmate Feb 20 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26023 umikuwole Feb 20 2019, 11:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26028 ykowif Feb 20 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26029 szczeznik115441 Feb 20 2019, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26022 mlodzikierowcypruk2 Feb 20 2019, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26025 Larryfv Feb 20 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26026 skygusabackus Feb 20 2019, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26030 2gabriellae6122fN2 Feb 20 2019, 2:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26031 2taylorc4885fa0 Feb 20 2019, 2:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 354 355 356 357 358 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi