Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25926 Katryn Feb 15 2019, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25928 makbet293071 Feb 15 2019, 1:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25929 morkqeqw Feb 15 2019, 1:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25924 myhopo Feb 15 2019, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25925 Policicchio Feb 15 2019, 12:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25930 Huismanse9 Feb 15 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25931 branlitconthin81 Feb 15 2019, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25932 jelcz22023 Feb 15 2019, 2:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25934 kalina128955 Feb 15 2019, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25935 pidgey362148 Feb 15 2019, 3:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25927 iwisypa Feb 15 2019, 1:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25933 narzedziowy24mymek5 Feb 15 2019, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25936 jacekwilk65473 Feb 15 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25937 otleroohard15 Feb 15 2019, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25938 waptekasoupmoke2 Feb 15 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25939 angielskimp3Laura Feb 15 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25951 ojerumis Feb 16 2019, 9:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25952 odaxosoqu Feb 16 2019, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25953 Weronikaqzullf Feb 16 2019, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25955 Karinalvnhlu Feb 16 2019, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25956 Martahcwgsj Feb 16 2019, 5:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25966 ykakobo Feb 17 2019, 7:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25967 iniwydy Feb 17 2019, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25968 erynoh Feb 17 2019, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25969 enamodi Feb 17 2019, 10:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25971 MarybethTrudeau Feb 17 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25974 mabugofas Feb 17 2019, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25975 abdurrwilkshub Feb 17 2019, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25977 agdertuna39 Feb 17 2019, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25973 Joannavdyvef Feb 17 2019, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 353 354 355 356 357 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot