Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16001 hellolorioshields Oct 19 2017, 3:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16003 Sklepmeblowy3 Oct 19 2017, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16004 coreysmithroom Oct 19 2017, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16009 izaslawa4 Oct 19 2017, 4:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16010 ranscomsany69 Oct 19 2017, 5:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16011 AndrzejS Oct 19 2017, 5:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18293 melindgistrac42 May 24 2018, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18294 evuzuq May 24 2018, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18295 usuvej May 24 2018, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18296 carmel19979 May 24 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16012 icpiglaitio96 Oct 19 2017, 6:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16014 Andrzej2x Oct 19 2017, 9:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16015 bertysowe Oct 19 2017, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16017 bertymafer4 Oct 20 2017, 2:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18297 gdzieweseleusxg May 24 2018, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18298 atokini May 24 2018, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18299 vmbng May 24 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18300 learnlinkthento31 May 24 2018, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18301 ootovanli88 May 24 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16018 trogtergestmo21 Oct 20 2017, 5:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16019 Eleveld8 Oct 20 2017, 9:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16028 anadis11 Oct 20 2017, 8:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18303 olovofu May 24 2018, 6:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16029 Beardsas Oct 20 2017, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16032 leuzwarporca27 Oct 21 2017, 6:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16036 hana3 Oct 21 2017, 5:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16037 ivard82 Oct 21 2017, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18304 gdziewzmcm May 24 2018, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16040 oksenty9 Oct 22 2017, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16041 pidkn55 Oct 22 2017, 7:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 352 353 354 355 356 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: thetexaslawdog