Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18267 ekuzolaz May 22 2018, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18268 aqikup May 22 2018, 7:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18269 yxafevu May 22 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18271 savaniavna May 23 2018, 12:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18272 eoirnq May 23 2018, 12:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15973 danielina7 Oct 16 2017, 7:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15975 haowq29 Oct 16 2017, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15976 eqmicafo69 Oct 16 2017, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15978 highmeprene36 Oct 16 2017, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18275 alafimu May 23 2018, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18277 usosuqy May 23 2018, 8:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18278 Emanocoprouk1 May 23 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15979 ideaxende18 Oct 16 2017, 7:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15980 usapordau56 Oct 17 2017, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15981 pasronijit44 Oct 17 2017, 4:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18279 yvumifi May 23 2018, 1:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18280 pentbenpmohe71 May 23 2018, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18281 helzgosnacon14 May 23 2018, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15982 lokertasa Oct 17 2017, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15983 bertygera Oct 17 2017, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15987 geschsonhuntvi26 Oct 17 2017, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18284 ocufixo May 23 2018, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18286 ebadic May 23 2018, 8:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18287 tmokr May 23 2018, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18291 woda-alkaliczna May 24 2018, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18292 ringligico63 May 24 2018, 10:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15993 anzela01 Oct 18 2017, 8:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15995 amyjrolandcloud Oct 18 2017, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15997 cophererus28 Oct 18 2017, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15998 bupcoroheath83 Oct 18 2017, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 351 352 353 354 355 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, NudeRaider