Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15894 andela2 Oct 12 2017, 8:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15900 kolertysade Oct 12 2017, 9:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15907 Wandatwddxf Oct 13 2017, 7:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18177 sarajseymbank May 17 2018, 4:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18179 thansfecdeme99 May 17 2018, 5:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15911 Danutaugloum Oct 13 2017, 9:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15912 marylla3 Oct 13 2017, 9:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15913 Nelalkwldu Oct 13 2017, 10:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18181 ocygo May 17 2018, 5:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18184 proselnorgy24 May 17 2018, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18185 willrnappiportal May 17 2018, 6:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18187 ijylil May 17 2018, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15914 Juliamcpgdm Oct 13 2017, 11:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15915 Michalinaujdefh Oct 14 2017, 12:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15916 Eurytydabxepom Oct 14 2017, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18188 pomocdvfor May 17 2018, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18189 margaretsoto May 17 2018, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18190 jeanpluterdeals May 17 2018, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15917 Dobrawafombwy Oct 14 2017, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15918 Dobrawawmhjpf Oct 14 2017, 1:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15919 Monikaduprko Oct 14 2017, 1:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18193 acake May 17 2018, 2:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18195 campfulbocomp97 May 17 2018, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18196 pomocdrogowazqsm May 17 2018, 7:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15920 Matyldavndpmx Oct 14 2017, 1:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15921 Wandadtgjwe Oct 14 2017, 2:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15923 Marcelinaszzajo Oct 14 2017, 3:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18198 omijecys May 17 2018, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18204 inenaqaqy May 18 2018, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18205 maxcar158 May 18 2018, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 348 349 350 351 352 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Sie_Sayoka