Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25113 yvesol Jan 26 2019, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25114 markmooreking Jan 26 2019, 9:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25115 Gosdase1 Jan 26 2019, 10:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25116 okaseja Jan 26 2019, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25117 isaaknfoleygame Jan 26 2019, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25119 inifyda Jan 26 2019, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25120 Persingeraq80 Jan 26 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25121 Rieferse80 Jan 26 2019, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25122 elenralbertnation Jan 26 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25123 softellinahenry Jan 26 2019, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25125 Stahlmanes2 Jan 26 2019, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25126 Waskase80 Jan 26 2019, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25127 upufabep Jan 26 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25128 upalacu Jan 26 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25129 joenardapao Jan 28 2019, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25130 yhitib Jan 26 2019, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25131 oginy Jan 26 2019, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25132 eqaqicow Jan 26 2019, 3:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25134 Vanhampleraq5 Jan 26 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25135 eqegawev Jan 26 2019, 4:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25136 nasmerte Jan 26 2019, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25133 ivokoc Jan 26 2019, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25137 Savicse6 Jan 26 2019, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25138 azexuku Jan 26 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25166 ucefa Jan 27 2019, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25167 Toothakerse20 Jan 27 2019, 6:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25168 ymaxo Jan 27 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25169 obaquzy Jan 27 2019, 7:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25170 ubibevoq Jan 27 2019, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25171 Busseraq30 Jan 27 2019, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 340 341 342 343 344 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, Moose, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]