Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
15562 Drymonj11 Sep 23 2017, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15568 nertydowe4 Sep 24 2017, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17928 blinartaudeo69 Apr 30 2018, 10:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17929 hennda Apr 30 2018, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17930 abapregears22 Apr 30 2018, 2:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17931 cacrillconrea46 Apr 30 2018, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15573 Katarzynaugeaer Sep 25 2017, 2:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15574 Betasguncx Sep 25 2017, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15575 Katarzynaijiqej Sep 25 2017, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17933 focdiname74 Apr 30 2018, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17935 usazus Apr 30 2018, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17936 apuqywic Apr 30 2018, 11:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15576 imlupato47 Sep 25 2017, 7:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15577 groneke Sep 25 2017, 9:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15578 Schramel11 Sep 25 2017, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17940 azivyqu May 1 2018, 5:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17944 toponmadens24 May 1 2018, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17945 mohdazher66 May 1 2018, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17946 browterdeli15 May 1 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17947 yraxivu May 1 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15579 reglitidy24 Sep 25 2017, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15582 lomertysadew Sep 25 2017, 8:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15585 kertynaderos4 Sep 25 2017, 9:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17948 tersconductru42 May 1 2018, 10:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17950 abyqutom May 1 2018, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17951 acistabatt32 May 1 2018, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17952 jusnigeho45 May 1 2018, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
15586 DonetaTarasiuk Sep 25 2017, 10:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15587 Madziaglavbk Sep 25 2017, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
15589 Elacseqyl Sep 25 2017, 11:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 340 341 342 343 344 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, Moose, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]