Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
123208 ebydaji Aug 8 2023, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123209 yjacota Aug 8 2023, 2:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123210 urejywil Aug 8 2023, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123213 ugolosyra Aug 8 2023, 4:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123216 9evanc21100wg0 Aug 8 2023, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123217 ysali Aug 8 2023, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123218 Duddintr Aug 8 2023, 6:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123219 5alicee5791eb0 Aug 8 2023, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123221 Punchd01 Aug 9 2023, 7:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123222 Bielsfvff Aug 9 2023, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123225 6gabriellac7422rN7 Aug 9 2023, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123230 4miac67100hg1 Aug 9 2023, 4:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123235 6andrewe773rh2 Aug 9 2023, 5:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123239 2alicec792rp4 Aug 9 2023, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123240 3carolinec5323rg4 Aug 9 2023, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
123242 4giannac3291to2 Aug 9 2023, 7:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123243 6jasminec4322hM0 Aug 9 2023, 7:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123246 7camilac292ho1 Aug 9 2023, 8:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123247 3milae77100hp3 Aug 9 2023, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123254 5jordane323ho1 Aug 9 2023, 9:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123255 4taylore6622hh7 Aug 9 2023, 9:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123256 9avae2185ho5 Aug 9 2023, 9:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123257 4carolinee771gg3 Aug 9 2023, 9:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123259 6jordane173eg2 Aug 9 2023, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123260 7camilac351fp3 Aug 9 2023, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123261 2jasminee1322eg4 Aug 9 2023, 10:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123262 9taylorc242eL9 Aug 9 2023, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123264 9emmac642ec9 Aug 9 2023, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123265 9sophiee612ya9 Aug 9 2023, 10:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
123266 7madisone48100eh5 Aug 9 2023, 10:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid