Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
113989 Pangis11498 Oct 18 2022, 10:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113990 Fixaritriknisi Oct 18 2022, 1:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117309 6alicec2885rc1 Mar 12 2023, 11:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117311 udamago Mar 12 2023, 11:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117312 9andrewe2985yp7 Mar 13 2023, 12:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117313 1madisone96100to7 Mar 13 2023, 12:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113991 Lahayf03 Oct 18 2022, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
113994 Latendrese Oct 18 2022, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117314 9giannae68100hh2 Mar 13 2023, 12:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117315 8evanc2323to3 Mar 13 2023, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117316 5giannae621fB4 Mar 13 2023, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114005 heylenpaga93 Oct 19 2022, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117317 1adrianc5623hL5 Mar 13 2023, 1:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117318 4jordanc8423ta6 Mar 13 2023, 1:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117320 ixyjyr Mar 13 2023, 2:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114009 Tinnerello46345 Oct 19 2022, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114011 Meggitter Oct 19 2022, 12:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114016 Fiatolinkis Oct 19 2022, 2:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117321 6evanc581ha6 Mar 13 2023, 2:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117322 2lydiac693wp5 Mar 13 2023, 3:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117323 2camilae283rg9 Mar 13 2023, 3:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117325 9emmae9291yL7 Mar 13 2023, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117327 9milac8522yo5 Mar 13 2023, 4:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114012 ilazaroa Oct 19 2022, 1:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114021 Champffv Oct 19 2022, 4:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117330 6giannae151hh3 Mar 13 2023, 4:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117333 9alicee3491yc2 Mar 13 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117334 8jasminee411we0 Mar 13 2023, 5:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117344 5sophiec9823th6 Mar 13 2023, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114022 Pruet44629 Oct 19 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid