Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108701 jackjweiss Jan 18 2022, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108702 Bushmadc Jan 18 2022, 9:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109352 GiazWeeks Feb 26 2022, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109354 KalezBlankenship Feb 26 2022, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109355 brisayknapp Feb 26 2022, 11:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109404 tromderdere29 Mar 1 2022, 11:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109405 crypalmake68 Mar 1 2022, 11:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108704 Algireg3 Jan 18 2022, 3:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108706 Ziehmtg4 Jan 18 2022, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109428 DayanarazDowns Mar 2 2022, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109430 ximenaffritz Mar 2 2022, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109456 Anderthi Mar 3 2022, 7:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108713 Charpidc Jan 19 2022, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108714 nikolaivdonovan Jan 19 2022, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108717 Paradis5 Jan 19 2022, 3:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109466 seoserlaking37 Mar 4 2022, 8:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109467 ajoroc Mar 4 2022, 8:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108725 Grimlgbh Jan 20 2022, 8:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108730 Sodawedc Jan 20 2022, 11:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108768 carolynvlee Jan 23 2022, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108770 spa69u Jan 23 2022, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108729 terrencevreese Jan 20 2022, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109485 picklorapho93 Mar 5 2022, 6:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109487 virdelasja56 Mar 5 2022, 7:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108780 hccdbxcdb Jan 24 2022, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108784 Raubgbhy Jan 24 2022, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109488 deadkomatkats39 Mar 5 2022, 7:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108794 Barocid6 Jan 25 2022, 12:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109522 wassidolu43 Mar 7 2022, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109523 anantrekar26 Mar 7 2022, 6:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax, JODENG