Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108919 sanderstheo Jan 31 2022, 4:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108920 Butrifvg Jan 31 2022, 6:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109740 ututoz Mar 19 2022, 4:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109743 guarramortlo21 Mar 19 2022, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109748 dowmodamous98 Mar 19 2022, 9:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108933 Forbefv5 Feb 1 2022, 1:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108936 DannyPledge Feb 1 2022, 8:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108927 BrodylAyala Feb 1 2022, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109764 roughroturo48 Mar 20 2022, 3:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109767 lezuretra67 Mar 20 2022, 3:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109768 cenheasubna13 Mar 20 2022, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109769 profrelunar75 Mar 20 2022, 3:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109770 easanmices93 Mar 20 2022, 4:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108948 Scarpfv1 Feb 2 2022, 11:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108949 Lineggbh Feb 2 2022, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109771 hilldarwartlest91 Mar 20 2022, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109772 sieladisli73 Mar 20 2022, 4:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109773 resalever92 Mar 20 2022, 4:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108959 Sleafod1 Feb 3 2022, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109774 dopiconrue33 Mar 20 2022, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109775 owororrai12 Mar 20 2022, 4:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109776 idezasari Mar 20 2022, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109777 anamdylem32 Mar 20 2022, 7:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109779 poemortoge35 Mar 20 2022, 7:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109784 hellpostspicchan71 Mar 20 2022, 8:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108963 Kuchfvgt Feb 3 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108965 Dushfdd1 Feb 3 2022, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108966 lopertysados Feb 3 2022, 7:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109802 letmesun Mar 31 2022, 11:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109810 worllandcerpu63 Mar 21 2022, 5:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider