Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108977 polertyfersa2 Feb 4 2022, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109812 taikidmalo43 Mar 21 2022, 6:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109813 onarnemind52 Mar 21 2022, 7:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109814 smaresreigoo46 Mar 21 2022, 7:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108981 Snofvgt6 Feb 4 2022, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108992 verbertanasa Feb 5 2022, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109816 ipuweqocu Mar 21 2022, 9:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109819 tejax12 Mar 30 2022, 4:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109820 Bluepencil Mar 23 2022, 9:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109831 ujizax Mar 22 2022, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109855 Grellaje Mar 23 2022, 9:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109856 ucorer Mar 23 2022, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109866 bluecard Mar 30 2022, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109882 JacekTelek Mar 24 2022, 9:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108994 oplertysaders Feb 5 2022, 6:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109005 JosuelNguyen Feb 6 2022, 10:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109006 KylalRichard Feb 6 2022, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109007 certygerosana3 Feb 6 2022, 3:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109895 hawralali34 Mar 25 2022, 5:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109903 defriralders65 Mar 26 2022, 5:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109904 gaupaperlens62 Mar 26 2022, 5:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109008 kolertysenapa Feb 6 2022, 8:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109905 reanonickport22 Mar 26 2022, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109906 pesbyselkows86 Mar 26 2022, 5:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109907 depechasel44 Mar 26 2022, 5:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109025 Mccoild3 Feb 7 2022, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109026 mertgertysa2 Feb 7 2022, 7:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109908 opelvito64 Mar 26 2022, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109909 promeretar14 Mar 26 2022, 5:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109910 tayticroren97 Mar 26 2022, 6:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar