Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108797 Thallsf4 Jan 25 2022, 4:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109535 suilostadi33 Mar 8 2022, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108808 Yacoufvg Jan 26 2022, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108812 Kressed6 Jan 26 2022, 12:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109568 AlankConrad Mar 10 2022, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109584 DonaMoreau Mar 11 2022, 8:32 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
108838 nertyfersana4 Jan 27 2022, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109622 Daggstin Mar 13 2022, 1:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108854 Crisping Jan 28 2022, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109639 uqiwak Mar 14 2022, 3:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109640 PlatinumLondon Mar 14 2022, 11:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109641 GirlsNRW Mar 14 2022, 11:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109642 SuiteGirls Mar 14 2022, 11:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108857 Raimondv Jan 28 2022, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108877 ReillylMccullough Jan 29 2022, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109661 eluvikyqy Mar 15 2022, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109668 singcessnima23 Mar 15 2022, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109669 elanithil74 Mar 15 2022, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109670 schizelfimand41 Mar 15 2022, 5:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109672 viediapsychit72 Mar 15 2022, 5:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108873 ariellehhansen Jan 29 2022, 9:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109693 nvesorithab79 Mar 16 2022, 1:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108878 DestineelLam Jan 29 2022, 2:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108879 dadblkff Jan 29 2022, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109711 Timm77911 Mar 17 2022, 6:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109717 itybymic Mar 17 2022, 11:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109721 ishieven Mar 21 2022, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108893 mauricehbass Jan 30 2022, 9:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108918 Pickenc6 Jan 31 2022, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108919 sanderstheo Jan 31 2022, 4:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot