Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109985 comptinquitwor98 Mar 29 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109987 babbkemero31 Mar 29 2022, 4:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109988 kaikagichant53 Mar 29 2022, 6:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110000 steelve Mar 31 2022, 9:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109145 Podwosc1 Feb 15 2022, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110011 Propper Mar 30 2022, 1:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110012 aranessa Mar 30 2022, 1:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109160 Carling3 Feb 16 2022, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110013 kirianer Mar 30 2022, 1:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110016 Gerdff Mar 30 2022, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110034 eventph Apr 11 2022, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110038 kwietniowy99 Jun 15 2022, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110041 BernVanJork Apr 9 2022, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109175 Radomedc Feb 17 2022, 1:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109177 swoonviezioters48 Feb 17 2022, 3:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109178 florensenos92 Feb 17 2022, 6:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110089 Avitia84058 Apr 4 2022, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110090 profere Apr 4 2022, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109192 Karvis53866 Feb 18 2022, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109193 Nursedc6 Feb 18 2022, 1:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110096 Schear46152 Apr 4 2022, 7:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110109 LaritChan Apr 20 2022, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110117 migtimori71 Apr 5 2022, 6:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109227 Rueda43645 Feb 20 2022, 8:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110138 uncreatatla39 Apr 6 2022, 6:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110156 ciodyhighnar75 Apr 7 2022, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110157 larcoseba33 Apr 7 2022, 6:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110158 preshapdertctas66 Apr 7 2022, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110159 gausancoolocc78 Apr 7 2022, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109241 Cabanfv3 Feb 21 2022, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Zycorax