Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109408 Abebtfgv Mar 1 2022, 2:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110465 supplangoko75 Apr 23 2022, 4:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110466 britusachor24 Apr 23 2022, 5:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109411 Shoptaw3 Mar 1 2022, 8:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110469 crusamrasje37 Apr 23 2022, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110470 tragathcoto47 Apr 23 2022, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110471 mentsycali69 Apr 23 2022, 6:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110472 kiepacvero63 Apr 23 2022, 6:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110473 lulakitti34 Apr 23 2022, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110474 tocotala64 Apr 23 2022, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109427 polkertysanasa Mar 2 2022, 11:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109429 Joycedcf1 Mar 2 2022, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109432 Bergeron Mar 2 2022, 3:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110483 storsicafo66 Apr 24 2022, 4:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109433 Lahmanfv Mar 2 2022, 3:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109448 estrellayzavala Mar 3 2022, 11:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110484 valcacovi45 Apr 24 2022, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110485 riensitjoaves52 Apr 24 2022, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110486 midmaikillea84 Apr 24 2022, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110488 rowstegditou26 Apr 24 2022, 6:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110489 relpuvaga32 Apr 24 2022, 6:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110490 clartersantto21 Apr 24 2022, 6:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110491 rianitouchli24 Apr 24 2022, 6:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109446 blainefesparza Mar 3 2022, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110492 sauhobalig86 Apr 24 2022, 6:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110493 enesadan52 Apr 24 2022, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
110494 suchercaka53 Apr 24 2022, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109449 jertysaders Mar 3 2022, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109458 Raginsso Mar 3 2022, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109464 awertanama2 Mar 4 2022, 2:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar