Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
109147 nlegatbumi65 Feb 15 2022, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108527 PayForEssay Jan 4 2022, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108539 topdissertationsUK Jan 5 2022, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108543 jaggeretravis Jan 5 2022, 10:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108546 bertyferosan7 Jan 5 2022, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108549 tatejtucker Jan 5 2022, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109174 Githuriel24 Feb 17 2022, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109176 Orahmiel29 Feb 17 2022, 2:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109179 lenwittvorwai95 Feb 17 2022, 7:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109180 tisawquitha18 Feb 17 2022, 7:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109181 lochingsanclens82 Feb 17 2022, 7:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109182 worpamirab42 Feb 17 2022, 7:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109183 daubetikoo29 Feb 17 2022, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108563 darrenjsantos Jan 6 2022, 7:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108565 AndreabGarza Jan 6 2022, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108579 ElsabDrake Jan 8 2022, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108591 programycad Jan 10 2022, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109194 banumanve83 Feb 18 2022, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109195 Nglidu34 Feb 18 2022, 1:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108609 aniyajblackwell Jan 11 2022, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109196 mecenthozi75 Feb 18 2022, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109197 diacomliha91 Feb 18 2022, 2:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109198 wreakalaryt78 Feb 18 2022, 2:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109199 punchsubsacon84 Feb 18 2022, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109200 ryetunajssen52 Feb 18 2022, 5:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109201 leidoketi62 Feb 18 2022, 6:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108622 arieljsalas Jan 12 2022, 9:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108625 techonrent Jan 12 2022, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109253 ritaculfidd53 Feb 22 2022, 2:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109256 ginweesehrswan23 Feb 22 2022, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann