Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108752 Johnseena Jan 22 2022, 10:32 am Hidden 2 4 0 -130
108753 fatehmechanical Jan 22 2022, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108319 devinskammy Dec 16 2021, 6:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108322 boojsn2020 Dec 16 2021, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108324 Rattana2 Dec 16 2021, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108326 Hubschjm Dec 16 2021, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108756 BashKa Jan 22 2022, 8:38 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
108333 Soppedcv Dec 17 2021, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108334 Leniouhn Dec 17 2021, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108338 katherinedchang Dec 18 2021, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108765 piarai Jan 23 2022, 9:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108769 jiaali Jan 23 2022, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108779 nishatrivedi Jan 24 2022, 9:40 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
108781 GretalSims Jan 24 2022, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108782 marthavayers Jan 24 2022, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108339 kaleighdflowers Dec 18 2021, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108792 raquelvacosta Jan 25 2022, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108793 clipsalelectric Jan 25 2022, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108356 kolertyfersa Dec 19 2021, 5:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108383 tojifo2400 Dec 21 2021, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108393 MariyahbWaller Dec 22 2021, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108809 keiravlester Jan 26 2022, 10:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108815 grawer Jan 26 2022, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108817 keyman Jan 26 2022, 6:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108818 zdrowiewiadomosci Jan 26 2022, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108819 bonita Jan 26 2022, 7:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108820 aipw Jan 26 2022, 7:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108821 egaudia Jan 26 2022, 7:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108823 ikarusy Jan 26 2022, 7:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108401 andredcohen Dec 23 2021, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, lifebot, UndeadStar