Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108627 Desrochp Jan 12 2022, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108628 asertyvera5 Jan 12 2022, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109286 Naputibn Feb 23 2022, 11:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109287 tentdronvefe11 Feb 23 2022, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109288 turnlounrectpled18 Feb 23 2022, 1:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109289 topasvipu86 Feb 23 2022, 1:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109290 imobomman79 Feb 23 2022, 1:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109291 cesssarebest49 Feb 23 2022, 1:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108637 vertyferger2 Jan 13 2022, 7:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108639 Frechetf Jan 13 2022, 9:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108642 Burkowsk5 Jan 13 2022, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108643 RalphnStanton Jan 13 2022, 12:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109292 dulmayfeset76 Feb 23 2022, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109293 fiphocimer77 Feb 23 2022, 1:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109294 blogmalconsteam33 Feb 23 2022, 1:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109295 whiscatuwar29 Feb 23 2022, 1:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108657 Knicele5 Jan 14 2022, 12:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108660 Helderma Jan 14 2022, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108663 Fowblefd Jan 14 2022, 6:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109299 tarlandrocha59 Feb 23 2022, 4:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109300 riaretaki84 Feb 23 2022, 5:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109301 rantheofedakh46 Feb 23 2022, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109303 ciarearthmusnai31 Feb 23 2022, 7:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109305 cheyjunctanro93 Feb 23 2022, 7:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108689 Lafuente Jan 17 2022, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108691 Brownle1 Jan 17 2022, 1:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109306 oradulit88 Feb 23 2022, 8:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109307 etackuju64 Feb 23 2022, 8:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109323 imsnoopphypa38 Feb 24 2022, 1:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
109325 imopchrisun42 Feb 24 2022, 3:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: AAAA Garage Door, NudeRaider