Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119924 6gabriellac6923fo0 May 9 2023, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119925 Youngkin May 9 2023, 2:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119928 neuvicira7757 May 9 2023, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119929 2gabriellac5722wr3 May 9 2023, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116586 raympfranklin Feb 15 2023, 10:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119932 3camilac123wa0 May 9 2023, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119934 Vasallo73540 May 9 2023, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119936 7sophiec7522yo0 May 9 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119937 Tofvffde May 9 2023, 3:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119938 7adriane641fh4 May 9 2023, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119939 5harperc7591fe9 May 9 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119941 4camilae122yh7 May 9 2023, 4:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119943 7emmae413fh4 May 9 2023, 4:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119944 4emmac132wB2 May 9 2023, 4:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119946 7taylore8423yr0 May 9 2023, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116590 Lawniy02 Feb 15 2023, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116591 Valliant Feb 15 2023, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116593 Vanbruggen Feb 16 2023, 1:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119947 Laitymnet May 9 2023, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119948 5camilae78100tB1 May 9 2023, 5:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119952 4emmac553fN0 May 9 2023, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119954 Seitefvt May 9 2023, 7:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119955 Smallz May 10 2023, 5:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119958 deyemiewilliemson May 10 2023, 5:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116596 reedgfarellano Feb 16 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116598 saraigfbarajas Feb 16 2023, 6:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116601 Shadwick62419 Feb 16 2023, 10:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116603 Camillgt Feb 16 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119960 Enim39 May 10 2023, 6:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119962 Hardedcf May 10 2023, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: AAAA Garage Door, NudeRaider