Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108434 SamaWemys Dec 27 2021, 1:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108445 angeliquedsalinas Dec 28 2021, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108446 julka536 Dec 28 2021, 11:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108448 markcosa Dec 28 2021, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108199 ymamugat Dec 6 2021, 9:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108201 reducefatpill Dec 11 2021, 9:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108202 Naugherkh Dec 6 2021, 11:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108203 polertysano Dec 6 2021, 11:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108205 yxyce Dec 6 2021, 3:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108489 starteegenbedrift Jan 1 2022, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108492 tetrus97 Jan 1 2022, 3:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108213 Pacyhbgfv Dec 7 2021, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108216 hollyemedina Dec 7 2021, 9:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108218 Edinikjmnh Dec 7 2021, 12:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108528 powercare Jan 4 2022, 1:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108214 anneegreene Dec 7 2021, 8:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108538 Furrybeings01 Jan 5 2022, 7:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108544 shopiismith Jan 5 2022, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108548 kasonemathews Jan 5 2022, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108551 Forumbacklinks47 Jan 5 2022, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108553 HealthScript Jan 5 2022, 5:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108556 huybanmam Jan 7 2022, 1:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108227 lucianaehayes Dec 8 2021, 6:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108238 diabetes45therapies Dec 9 2021, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108244 goldyy9 Dec 9 2021, 2:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108246 Gopinujhg Dec 9 2021, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108253 bertysameros9 Dec 10 2021, 6:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108607 lisabrown Jan 11 2022, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108608 faficoy745 Jan 11 2022, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
108255 LogoDezigners Dec 10 2021, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Zycorax