Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119757 4taylore4422yo5 May 5 2023, 1:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119758 4evanc513wa5 May 5 2023, 1:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119762 Hebeifrtg May 5 2023, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119763 Zociak20 May 5 2023, 9:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119764 bodHOST May 5 2023, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119765 rexada May 5 2023, 10:49 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
116397 Plahs63229 Feb 8 2023, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116398 Domindde Feb 8 2023, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116400 zweischalengreifer Feb 8 2023, 1:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116404 armverlaengerungen Feb 8 2023, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119767 Gatrell35938 May 5 2023, 11:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119769 Wingss06 May 5 2023, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119770 Kczud53 May 5 2023, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119771 8milae91100he9 May 5 2023, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119772 5jasminec5523ee7 May 5 2023, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116408 Leggid04 Feb 8 2023, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116415 Kloskyas Feb 8 2023, 10:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116416 Siglerfv Feb 8 2023, 10:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119775 Yadon75285 May 5 2023, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119776 Espericueta63082 May 5 2023, 7:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119777 Write an Essay May 6 2023, 8:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119778 avianrooster May 5 2023, 9:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119782 Silveyfvv May 6 2023, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119784 joxalo May 6 2023, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 1 0 -145
116421 damonmppotts Feb 9 2023, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119785 Parmedrr May 6 2023, 11:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119786 Bridegroom29214 May 7 2023, 2:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119787 amaredfholt May 7 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119788 Krumrine May 7 2023, 5:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119789 jaylynndfpayne May 7 2023, 5:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Zycorax