Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119790 patiencedfreed May 7 2023, 6:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119791 ellendfholland May 7 2023, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116428 masondfbyrd Feb 9 2023, 6:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116431 saviondfsalas Feb 9 2023, 6:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116434 Bregda04 Feb 9 2023, 7:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116435 stuntsprocketms Feb 9 2023, 7:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116440 NishthaSodhani Feb 9 2023, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119793 jaydondfgarrett May 7 2023, 9:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119794 camilledfbolton May 7 2023, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119795 automojapan May 7 2023, 10:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119796 Ballieth May 7 2023, 11:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116430 marliempcurtis Feb 9 2023, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116443 Cummingham Feb 9 2023, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116446 eanmpbautista Feb 9 2023, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116449 Pistodfg Feb 9 2023, 1:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119797 Cicionf01 May 7 2023, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119799 Turofr02 May 7 2023, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119801 Camposano May 7 2023, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119802 Klitzn05 May 7 2023, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119804 Jeanrdff May 8 2023, 12:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119807 marcfmmathews May 8 2023, 4:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119808 Delberts May 8 2023, 5:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119811 gisselledfbradley May 8 2023, 7:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119812 Knipfedc May 8 2023, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116444 camdenmplamb Feb 9 2023, 10:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116455 Bardwell58018 Feb 9 2023, 5:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116458 janella3275 Feb 9 2023, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116459 Cannad05 Feb 9 2023, 10:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119813 Murrain39747 May 8 2023, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119814 moshedunderwood May 8 2023, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Zycorax