Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108276 Coonrad4 Dec 13 2021, 8:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108278 ivanross22 Dec 13 2021, 11:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108646 alfombra Jan 13 2022, 1:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108659 tacomamold Jan 14 2022, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108265 jovannienielsen Dec 11 2021, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108673 JessicaBosworth Jan 15 2022, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108270 kellyestokes Dec 12 2021, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108281 Frankouj Dec 13 2021, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108283 seandoe1990 Dec 13 2021, 3:19 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
108284 Nodineh4 Dec 13 2021, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108289 Quesnerfv Dec 14 2021, 7:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108678 coreseo Jan 16 2022, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108688 TechEela Jan 17 2022, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108690 shopbelart Jan 17 2022, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108693 jakob141 Mar 10 2022, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108287 karinaewatts Dec 14 2021, 5:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108715 aaron6987 Jan 19 2022, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 1 1 -142
108288 londyneburton Dec 14 2021, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108716 tmemphiselec Jan 19 2022, 12:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108719 robertsars Jan 19 2022, 6:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108724 jorin10633 Jan 20 2022, 10:00 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
108727 sammyvzamora Jan 20 2022, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108304 Sartore2 Dec 15 2021, 8:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108307 Siemons4 Dec 15 2021, 10:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108737 assignment.panda Jan 21 2022, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108748 graphpaper Jan 22 2022, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108309 vertysados Dec 15 2021, 12:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108310 Flamenco Dec 15 2021, 3:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108318 Nuuanfgt Dec 16 2021, 5:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108750 ajits6255 Jan 22 2022, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider