Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
108217 milka100singh Dec 7 2021, 10:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108108 eileenslittle Nov 28 2021, 4:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108220 ybowepagu Dec 7 2021, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108110 aronscarpenter Nov 28 2021, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108111 Crittenden Nov 28 2021, 6:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108117 Circellihf Nov 29 2021, 7:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108118 CarlyShorter Nov 29 2021, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108228 AAskytickets Dec 8 2021, 8:06 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
108229 madeleineelang Dec 8 2021, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108120 jertyserosan Nov 29 2021, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108237 alvina4 Dec 9 2021, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108240 icybihoq Dec 9 2021, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108126 Henrytgfds Nov 30 2021, 6:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108129 locaswatson98 Nov 30 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108130 Rydertgfvg Nov 30 2021, 10:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108245 ipynyp Dec 9 2021, 3:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108252 threatenr Dec 13 2021, 1:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108254 InstaResearch Dec 10 2021, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108127 teaganeshelton Nov 30 2021, 6:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108133 mareliehancock Nov 30 2021, 11:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108257 wsamkdva Dec 10 2021, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108258 utyqe Dec 10 2021, 10:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108264 maribelelong Dec 11 2021, 5:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108136 aaa4 Nov 30 2021, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108146 Banesyhnj3 Dec 1 2021, 8:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108267 agewixa Dec 11 2021, 2:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108277 ufalu Dec 13 2021, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108279 discountscode Dec 13 2021, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108290 joe144 Dec 14 2021, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108148 leticiaeguerra Dec 1 2021, 11:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno