Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119682 rositaconerly1 May 4 2023, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119683 Zboj2lLorass May 4 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119684 Escotofv May 4 2023, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119685 Pgryexz93 May 4 2023, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119686 Riggseptec May 4 2023, 11:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119689 Mir1fLarass May 4 2023, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116356 Feistdcf Feb 5 2023, 12:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116360 maholeh Feb 5 2023, 7:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116361 Servef01 Feb 5 2023, 9:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119690 musgidechum7774 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
119691 laysicumo8734 May 4 2023, 1:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119692 brokamlihyd9736 May 4 2023, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119693 Ymorael83 May 4 2023, 1:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119694 trapsoubreuter9134 May 4 2023, 1:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119695 forhisering3731 May 4 2023, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119696 loatradcabri7218 May 4 2023, 1:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116362 Allender Feb 6 2023, 3:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116364 fermannacoustics Feb 6 2023, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116369 Wohlschlegel Feb 6 2023, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119697 8oliviae39100fh2 May 4 2023, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119698 2sophiee9791ye3 May 4 2023, 2:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119703 5jordanc9891eh6 May 4 2023, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119705 9harperc87100he6 May 4 2023, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119706 1jordanc5123tN6 May 4 2023, 4:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119707 4carolinec56100fb1 May 4 2023, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116363 tiadfanderson Feb 6 2023, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119708 Vlahoste May 4 2023, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119710 9andrewe9585eg7 May 4 2023, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116365 frankdfspence Feb 6 2023, 6:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116370 MaryMacQuoid Feb 6 2023, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy