Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107168 bryant_leilani_74 Sep 28 2021, 12:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107124 aileenybaldwin Sep 27 2021, 4:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107125 makenayrios Sep 27 2021, 4:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107169 maximusward96 Sep 28 2021, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107171 alex_parker_95 Sep 28 2021, 2:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107172 sophia_gonzales_76 Sep 28 2021, 2:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107173 matthew_martinez85 Sep 28 2021, 2:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107175 ashton_kelly65 Sep 28 2021, 4:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107129 ejigahyt Sep 27 2021, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107132 Heacox46353 Sep 27 2021, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107176 faith_davis63 Sep 28 2021, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107177 isla_cox84 Sep 28 2021, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107178 moore_adam_75 Sep 28 2021, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107179 brgconsulting Sep 28 2021, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107181 fiona_collins_69 Sep 28 2021, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107131 loreleizvillegas Sep 27 2021, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107182 harmony_white85 Sep 28 2021, 6:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107183 arya_hill_98 Sep 28 2021, 6:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107184 ethan_perez_70 Sep 28 2021, 7:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107180 Linderaf61815 Sep 28 2021, 5:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107185 lee_xavier_68 Sep 28 2021, 7:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107186 jude_jones96 Sep 28 2021, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107187 lucy_cooper77 Sep 28 2021, 8:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107188 james_eli_97 Sep 28 2021, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107192 bryce_butler86 Sep 28 2021, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107194 peytonyreid Sep 28 2021, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107197 leafremedys Sep 28 2021, 11:00 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
107199 blake_parker63 Sep 28 2021, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107195 Trombinotti Sep 28 2021, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107196 shilohgsolomon Sep 28 2021, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch