Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107003 naihausowte22 Sep 22 2021, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107004 flororreoclin64 Sep 22 2021, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107005 adinicte64 Sep 22 2021, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107006 nyucomprifoot12 Sep 22 2021, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107008 micgobullplug51 Sep 22 2021, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107009 mevirasynt65 Sep 22 2021, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107010 tirasesurp66 Sep 22 2021, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107011 douglasgpittman Sep 22 2021, 11:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107042 zevorrinha Sep 22 2021, 11:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107043 denivorjet Sep 23 2021, 12:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107045 denertuq Sep 23 2021, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107046 kaduanndech Sep 23 2021, 1:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107047 nrivissoshi Sep 23 2021, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107048 cadexxuto Sep 23 2021, 1:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107049 pelquewidon Sep 23 2021, 1:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107050 vobantorra Sep 23 2021, 3:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107051 sazewirbush Sep 23 2021, 3:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107053 omriscosh Sep 23 2021, 3:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107056 pirerlagges Sep 23 2021, 3:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107057 lenoryttvig Sep 23 2021, 3:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107058 zackgsummers Sep 23 2021, 5:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107059 grplasticjain2050 Sep 23 2021, 6:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107065 mila_allen69 Sep 23 2021, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107072 omkarpaper Sep 23 2021, 10:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107061 Breines57231 Sep 23 2021, 6:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107062 mrplastsproduct Sep 23 2021, 7:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107063 rvsigndoor Sep 23 2021, 8:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107066 wondersign Sep 23 2021, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107067 ckmao01 Sep 23 2021, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107074 chloe_martin_74 Sep 23 2021, 10:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch