Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106862 NjkwqpBhqkdf Sep 18 2021, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106863 johnkane Sep 18 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
106864 ramrajcotton Sep 18 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106865 azariaflang Sep 18 2021, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106866 kaylee_hill87 Sep 18 2021, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106868 nicholasbailey62 Sep 18 2021, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106867 paolaeparker Sep 18 2021, 10:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106869 agustinerivera Sep 18 2021, 10:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106870 alexzanderewood Sep 18 2021, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106887 presley_sanders_69 Sep 19 2021, 1:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106889 matteo_rodriguez_62 Sep 19 2021, 4:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106890 jasper_cox95 Sep 19 2021, 4:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106893 carolinebutler68 Sep 19 2021, 5:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106888 ronanzorr Sep 19 2021, 3:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106891 chorrusalrans32 Sep 19 2021, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106892 bactailubys56 Sep 19 2021, 5:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106894 getswamama14 Sep 19 2021, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106895 johnson_iris_98 Sep 19 2021, 6:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106898 Japakterfdki Sep 19 2021, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106899 diego_richardson_76 Sep 19 2021, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106896 aidenzfloyd Sep 19 2021, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106917 nayeliemckay Sep 20 2021, 7:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106918 Ray32 Sep 20 2021, 8:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106913 vertysarna6 Sep 20 2021, 2:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106920 antoniowashington89 Sep 20 2021, 10:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106916 Langtonikjik Sep 20 2021, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106932 jessicazguzman Sep 21 2021, 4:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106934 samuelenavarro Sep 21 2021, 4:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106935 jaxonzyates Sep 21 2021, 4:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106939 kangrinsofi24 Sep 21 2021, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider