Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106677 adelineemadden Sep 16 2021, 4:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106689 kevinzburnett Sep 16 2021, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106691 Kolleferttkij Sep 16 2021, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106694 fiona_jackson_85 Sep 16 2021, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106696 barnes_madison_78 Sep 16 2021, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106697 emery_lee_96 Sep 16 2021, 8:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106699 gudrunff1502 Sep 16 2021, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106700 smith_esther_67 Sep 16 2021, 8:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106695 geschtolava57 Sep 16 2021, 8:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106701 finley_henderson_96 Sep 16 2021, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106704 benjamin_edwards_91 Sep 16 2021, 10:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106707 charityfolson Sep 16 2021, 10:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106773 roselleee3417 Sep 16 2021, 11:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106774 miguel_davis82 Sep 17 2021, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106775 axelsanders97 Sep 17 2021, 1:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106777 mila_barnes_95 Sep 17 2021, 2:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106778 brayden_powell92 Sep 17 2021, 2:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106779 roman_coleman_65 Sep 17 2021, 3:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106780 patterson_layla_86 Sep 17 2021, 3:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106781 Allenwade830 Sep 17 2021, 4:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106782 emmyfphillips Sep 17 2021, 4:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106783 jimmyfnichols Sep 17 2021, 4:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106784 gonzalez_valerie_93 Sep 17 2021, 5:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106785 easton_bell_87 Sep 17 2021, 5:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106786 adeline_ward_91 Sep 17 2021, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106787 allen_jacob_86 Sep 17 2021, 6:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106788 sawyer_powell_98 Sep 17 2021, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106789 Frittzil80691 Sep 17 2021, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106790 sweetypatel00 Sep 17 2021, 6:59 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
106791 vincent_hill_84 Sep 17 2021, 7:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, DarkenedFantasies