Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106620 natalia_coleman83 Sep 15 2021, 7:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106621 evans_august_81 Sep 15 2021, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106624 auzrentalcar Sep 15 2021, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106626 joel_rodriguez_99 Sep 15 2021, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106623 Sneedenkijki Sep 15 2021, 7:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106627 zaydenzlawson Sep 15 2021, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106628 mckenzie_long84 Sep 15 2021, 9:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106629 vincentcarter97 Sep 15 2021, 10:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106630 allen_jacob_91 Sep 15 2021, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106631 natalie_reed68 Sep 15 2021, 10:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106632 amaya_carter_96 Sep 15 2021, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106672 hunter_jackson_87 Sep 15 2021, 11:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106673 sertymaros Sep 16 2021, 12:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106674 robert_price_85 Sep 16 2021, 1:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106675 joseph_williams_68 Sep 16 2021, 2:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106676 grant_hayes_60 Sep 16 2021, 2:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106678 Cloudcomputer Sep 16 2021, 4:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106679 cooper_arya_87 Sep 16 2021, 4:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106680 grayson_long64 Sep 16 2021, 4:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106681 leonardo_harris76 Sep 16 2021, 4:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106682 evan_ross_83 Sep 16 2021, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106683 rylee_rogers_87 Sep 16 2021, 6:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106684 atriafecsi47 Sep 16 2021, 6:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106685 anthony_allen_65 Sep 16 2021, 6:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106686 lusser Sep 16 2021, 6:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106687 kopchogalne57 Sep 16 2021, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106688 inomexbus37 Sep 16 2021, 6:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106690 allison_rogers70 Sep 16 2021, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106692 Teknobuilt Sep 16 2021, 7:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106693 vertyferna2 Sep 16 2021, 7:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, DarkenedFantasies