Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106447 bella_james_73 Sep 12 2021, 8:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106449 rodriguez_rachel_74 Sep 12 2021, 9:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106450 presley_lewis_98 Sep 12 2021, 9:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106451 nylafebecker Sep 12 2021, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106462 darthneo Apr 12 2022, 6:05 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
106476 camden_wilson_67 Sep 12 2021, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106478 morris_serenity_66 Sep 12 2021, 11:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106480 emerson_martin_64 Sep 13 2021, 3:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106482 jaidafeallison Sep 13 2021, 4:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106485 savannah_baker80 Sep 13 2021, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106487 transportlogi Sep 13 2021, 7:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106493 tiocommorrma17 Sep 13 2021, 10:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106479 xzavierfejimenez Sep 13 2021, 1:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106496 zion_white_98 Sep 13 2021, 10:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106483 maribelfepotter Sep 13 2021, 5:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106484 Emertonj3 Sep 13 2021, 5:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106486 Klopyhjkl Sep 13 2021, 7:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106489 Thumaijkm Sep 13 2021, 8:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106491 Boyarskylijii Sep 13 2021, 9:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106492 Divelbiss Sep 13 2021, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106494 Trautmaokm Sep 13 2021, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106495 victoriabeckham Sep 13 2021, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106536 lyla_wilson92 Sep 13 2021, 11:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106537 luca_barnes96 Sep 14 2021, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106541 angeloeochoa Sep 14 2021, 4:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106538 maliyahzkemp Sep 14 2021, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106542 jayce_cook_70 Sep 14 2021, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106545 ramalira47 Sep 14 2021, 6:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106546 alice_reed_92 Sep 14 2021, 6:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106547 bondingsolutions Sep 14 2021, 6:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Ultraviolet, Symmetry