Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
115927 Wiead63716 Jan 10 2023, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115930 DavidContmann Feb 14 2023, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115932 Murata26540 Jan 10 2023, 6:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115933 blinrefuly33 Jan 10 2023, 6:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118897 9charlottee18100wh2 Apr 17 2023, 8:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118898 6carolinee5223rM6 Apr 17 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118899 6alicec561rM7 Apr 17 2023, 9:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118905 5charlottee8523hh9 Apr 17 2023, 10:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118906 chelseadconrad Apr 17 2023, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115936 Koehnger Jan 11 2023, 2:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115938 Alimofrkinis Jan 11 2023, 8:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115944 Penito35748 Jan 11 2023, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115945 Botellio Jan 11 2023, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118911 6taylore8591rc2 Apr 17 2023, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118912 1alicec8191rr4 Apr 17 2023, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118914 5milac222eb4 Apr 17 2023, 11:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118916 2claudiac861hM9 Apr 17 2023, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115949 Moldenth Jan 11 2023, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115953 Kounicktriki Jan 11 2023, 10:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115955 Seange20502 Jan 12 2023, 12:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115956 Loverich42988 Jan 12 2023, 12:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118921 5claudiae7285th2 Apr 17 2023, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118922 7carolinee6891rb5 Apr 17 2023, 1:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118923 8adriane6823gp7 Apr 17 2023, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118924 Plonka10389 Apr 17 2023, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118926 1claudiac3122gh1 Apr 17 2023, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
115954 zpatrickh Jan 11 2023, 11:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115959 Carpenters London Jan 12 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118930 2claudiac6885wc6 Apr 17 2023, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118931 4gabriellac3823ro9 Apr 17 2023, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City