Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106793 savannahee3513 Sep 17 2021, 8:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106794 jonathananderson76 Sep 17 2021, 8:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106795 isabellepeterson69 Sep 17 2021, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106796 valentina_long74 Sep 17 2021, 9:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106797 carlosyoung83 Sep 17 2021, 9:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106798 piper_harris95 Sep 17 2021, 10:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106799 LindaHoll Sep 17 2021, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106837 coleman_anthony_71 Sep 18 2021, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106838 austinfoster73 Sep 18 2021, 12:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106839 polnertasa2 Sep 18 2021, 12:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106840 price_easton_95 Sep 18 2021, 2:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106841 young_peyton_86 Sep 18 2021, 2:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106842 griffin_luca_67 Sep 18 2021, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106843 elisanchez82 Sep 18 2021, 3:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106844 adrian_smith_95 Sep 18 2021, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106845 teagan_white_83 Sep 18 2021, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106846 charles_reed64 Sep 18 2021, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106847 tayloreespinoza Sep 18 2021, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106848 roselynfbullock Sep 18 2021, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106849 consnitodi74 Sep 18 2021, 6:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106850 kayden_sanchez90 Sep 18 2021, 6:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106851 adrienfeaton Sep 18 2021, 6:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106852 arsulongra32 Sep 18 2021, 6:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106853 beauharris81 Sep 18 2021, 6:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106854 lewis_morgan_95 Sep 18 2021, 6:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106855 marcus_scott69 Sep 18 2021, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106857 newconfidence Sep 18 2021, 7:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106858 gaelyoung91 Sep 18 2021, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106860 islaclark98 Sep 18 2021, 8:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106861 courtneyfroberson Sep 18 2021, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider