Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
106937 andersoneboyd Sep 21 2021, 5:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106941 vessawami74 Sep 21 2021, 7:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106943 gundimopump74 Sep 21 2021, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106942 londonfleach Sep 21 2021, 8:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106944 daneflowery Sep 21 2021, 8:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106945 lindsayfcaldwell Sep 21 2021, 8:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106946 lynetteff2572 Sep 21 2021, 8:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106947 pattiobimas73 Sep 21 2021, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106949 tennaumalat47 Sep 21 2021, 9:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106948 claytonfacosta Sep 21 2021, 9:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106951 PortiaWilliams Sep 21 2021, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106953 focatliaman72 Sep 21 2021, 10:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106954 backlongnfotit74 Sep 21 2021, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106955 dulcefduran Sep 21 2021, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106956 abrilfgallegos Sep 21 2021, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106985 gnerryskon Sep 21 2021, 11:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106987 safvawwax Sep 22 2021, 12:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106988 mnectyfferd Sep 22 2021, 12:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106989 vergsohavi Sep 22 2021, 1:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106990 tumsorxent Sep 22 2021, 1:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106991 ogirguthet Sep 22 2021, 1:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106992 xelijjet Sep 22 2021, 1:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106993 conyrrodaf Sep 22 2021, 2:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106995 matthiasgmcconnell Sep 22 2021, 3:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106996 Thornburg46748 Sep 22 2021, 7:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106997 cathrynff602 Sep 22 2021, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107000 nereletma65 Sep 22 2021, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107001 sunismober55 Sep 22 2021, 10:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
106999 larryff2243 Sep 22 2021, 9:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107002 profilepwho64 Sep 22 2021, 10:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch