Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107088 EyeDentalHospital Sep 24 2021, 10:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107097 cierrazcabrera Sep 25 2021, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107098 marelygbray Sep 25 2021, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107068 newsnt199 Sep 23 2021, 9:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107069 uplifthome Sep 23 2021, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107070 diamondmetal Sep 23 2021, 9:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107071 samcross1990 Sep 23 2021, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107100 emeraldee1210 Sep 25 2021, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107104 lanezcole Sep 25 2021, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107111 carlemccullough Sep 26 2021, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107113 mireyaelyons Sep 26 2021, 8:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107120 Cloudeez Sep 27 2021, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107075 omkardigitaltech Sep 23 2021, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107077 navsarjan Sep 23 2021, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107123 adriannazgray Sep 27 2021, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107133 josephine_jones_76 Sep 27 2021, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107135 nolan_roberts62 Sep 27 2021, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107136 hteml Sep 28 2021, 9:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107078 tradutorjuramentado Sep 23 2021, 11:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107094 hertyderosma Sep 25 2021, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107102 jertyadora Sep 25 2021, 7:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107114 BansalTravels Sep 26 2021, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107115 Pellamnikij Sep 26 2021, 8:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107148 ChrisJay Sep 28 2021, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107110 braydonzpratt Sep 26 2021, 4:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107118 brendanethomas Sep 26 2021, 11:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107126 vertysonada Sep 27 2021, 5:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107127 Mungia24960 Sep 27 2021, 7:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107166 ejanid Sep 28 2021, 12:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107167 kylie_diaz_77 Sep 28 2021, 12:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NimoStar, Butch