Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116076 Olnes12693 Jan 20 2023, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116078 tanicateringzamosc Jan 22 2023, 6:55 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
116080 Szpaik71161 Jan 21 2023, 12:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116081 matthiasdfarcher Jan 21 2023, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119163 4claudiac142fg9 Apr 18 2023, 2:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119166 3adriane743rh1 Apr 18 2023, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119168 1oliviac5991eh9 Apr 18 2023, 2:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119169 3andrewc841ga7 Apr 18 2023, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119170 7jasminec9785go7 Apr 18 2023, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119171 6evanc8385tp9 Apr 18 2023, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119172 1jordanc2585fB6 Apr 18 2023, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119173 3miae4723ta6 Apr 18 2023, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119175 Steffenhagen66124 Apr 18 2023, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116083 kinsleydfpacheco Jan 21 2023, 6:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116084 messiahdfcurtis Jan 21 2023, 8:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116085 Bichat41158 Jan 21 2023, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116095 sloanedfdonovan Jan 23 2023, 5:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119176 6lydiae621wM1 Apr 18 2023, 3:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119177 2sophiec2991fN6 Apr 18 2023, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119178 1avae582rr9 Apr 18 2023, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119179 7harpere1391yh5 Apr 18 2023, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119180 7madisone6122gg3 Apr 18 2023, 3:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119182 5lydiac5385ga1 Apr 18 2023, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119183 6madisonc69100rN6 Apr 18 2023, 3:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119184 2camilac573ec0 Apr 18 2023, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119185 7jordanc152hB9 Apr 18 2023, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119186 9milac911hg9 Apr 18 2023, 4:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116097 Erikson28772 Jan 23 2023, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116099 Tucker05 Jan 23 2023, 12:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116100 Meireles Jan 23 2023, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Butch, Ultraviolet