Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21781 zajac2137792 Dec 1 2018, 5:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21782 Blocheraq6 Dec 1 2018, 6:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21783 oriwoq Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
21784 Trumbulles1 Dec 1 2018, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21785 oguras345772 Dec 1 2018, 7:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21786 Zaccariaaq9q Dec 1 2018, 8:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21787 Mynattes8b Dec 1 2018, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21788 irapivyv Dec 1 2018, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21790 yfuciri Dec 1 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21792 Munuzse6g Dec 1 2018, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21795 placuszek421955 Dec 1 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21797 Dapasse8 Dec 1 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21798 Adsidese4 Dec 1 2018, 2:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21799 marsik451795 Dec 1 2018, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21800 Roxafour447 Dec 1 2018, 3:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21801 ogamofof Dec 1 2018, 4:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21803 alesio409719 Dec 1 2018, 4:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21794 marinea35 Dec 1 2018, 12:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21804 Vanoortes8b Dec 1 2018, 4:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21805 synana10438 Dec 1 2018, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21806 Gartenhausse3n Dec 1 2018, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21807 bellsprout5058 Dec 1 2018, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21802 bruceo58 Dec 1 2018, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21808 obepetyre Dec 1 2018, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21810 yvaras Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
21811 rydera9368 Dec 1 2018, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21812 Renburgse6 Dec 1 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21813 Holibaughaq8 Dec 1 2018, 6:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21814 Strowbridgeaq6i Dec 1 2018, 6:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21815 wisnia17228 Dec 1 2018, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 475 476 477 478 479 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch