Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21849 esizob Dec 2 2018, 7:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21850 muroooo106773 Dec 2 2018, 7:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21851 elepobod Dec 2 2018, 7:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21852 Permenteres1i Dec 2 2018, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21859 Heyingse4w Dec 2 2018, 10:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21854 omyri Dec 2 2018, 8:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21855 steviev39 Dec 2 2018, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21856 omesaqyhy Dec 2 2018, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21860 Belangerse1l Dec 2 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21863 Cumminges2q Dec 2 2018, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21865 Forgees7 Dec 2 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21866 mrowiec386433 Dec 2 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21867 Diragoes6 Dec 2 2018, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21862 jeda5464 Dec 2 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21869 Danceyaq2v Dec 2 2018, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21870 esutyq Dec 2 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21873 chacinetab68 Dec 2 2018, 2:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21874 agenttomek313830 Dec 2 2018, 2:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21876 krokiecik96697 Dec 2 2018, 4:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21877 olulom Dec 2 2018, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21880 ryszard.szary433205 Dec 2 2018, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21881 robert22182927 Dec 2 2018, 7:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21883 juyttew Dec 2 2018, 8:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21887 jarek23218903 Dec 2 2018, 10:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21889 yqubux Dec 2 2018, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21878 ajyfetyp Dec 2 2018, 5:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21879 yhadije Dec 2 2018, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21890 iderewo Dec 2 2018, 11:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21893 yqagigina Dec 3 2018, 12:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21897 wartortle189702 Dec 3 2018, 2:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 477 478 479 480 481 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Milestone, lil-Inferno, Dem0n