Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36197 jacklyng9a Jul 4 2019, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36192 jeromeahale Jul 4 2019, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36195 andreasnkerr Jul 4 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36196 raynetbuchanan Jul 4 2019, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36198 lianlambert Jul 4 2019, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36199 Straughan Jul 4 2019, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36202 joycelynfryer Jul 4 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36200 kolertysafora Jul 4 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36201 eloisebhamilton Jul 4 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36252 5avae1722wa2 Jul 5 2019, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36253 marielalennon Jul 5 2019, 2:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36254 2alicec8591th5 Jul 5 2019, 2:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36255 marcinrybicki288376 Jul 5 2019, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36256 htyiyt Jul 5 2019, 3:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36257 ywaquhaga Jul 5 2019, 4:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36259 ipyqeloza Jul 5 2019, 5:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36258 nertysoformasa5 Jul 5 2019, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36262 avugeg Jul 5 2019, 5:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36263 oqogite Jul 5 2019, 5:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36265 ytohat Jul 5 2019, 7:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36268 plums631dg Jul 5 2019, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36273 meaghanlinkous Jul 5 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36275 albertoyyates Jul 5 2019, 10:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36279 3andrewc362hc7 Jul 5 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36281 oqybe Jul 5 2019, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36284 2charlottee2122fo9 Jul 5 2019, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36285 3lydiac6422ec0 Jul 5 2019, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36278 turneruleach Jul 5 2019, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36280 moriahnmclean Jul 5 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36286 kierowca176202 Jul 5 2019, 12:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 464 465 466 467 468 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]