Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20366 paqu419457 Nov 3 2018, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20368 mosiek382956 Nov 3 2018, 7:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18804 nertygorama0 Jun 29 2018, 3:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18805 funcdrigacor28 Jun 29 2018, 4:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18807 loudstawagolf61 Jun 29 2018, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18808 diesocoolfucn63 Jun 29 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18809 carhepade82 Jun 29 2018, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20369 drops20481276 Nov 3 2018, 8:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20371 Krzeczkowskise5 Nov 3 2018, 8:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20374 hamak12101725 Nov 4 2018, 1:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20378 nowakowska1171736 Nov 4 2018, 3:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20380 Keli Nov 4 2018, 6:16 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
20382 olenka11188314 Nov 4 2018, 7:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18810 MarianoD8x Jun 29 2018, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18812 upefac Jun 29 2018, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18813 vertycorma8 Jun 29 2018, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18815 vertysadowera7 Jun 29 2018, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20383 kokoko429573 Nov 4 2018, 7:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20386 artur373634 Nov 4 2018, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20387 polanin432772 Nov 4 2018, 8:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20388 michaszek208773 Nov 4 2018, 8:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20389 pszczola426770 Nov 4 2018, 8:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18817 ustacthede24 Jun 30 2018, 4:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18818 sawernertos8 Jun 30 2018, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18822 ellioth7a Jun 30 2018, 9:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18823 marissabryant Jun 30 2018, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20390 kamaz73700 Nov 4 2018, 2:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20391 tomarz108065 Nov 4 2018, 2:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20393 termot Nov 4 2018, 6:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20394 farma15245501 Nov 4 2018, 6:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 424 425 426 427 428 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry