Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20346 ramonarey201596 Nov 2 2018, 7:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20347 pinto231638 Nov 2 2018, 7:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18733 polkmertynaformo Jun 21 2018, 11:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18736 tilcontcadmu97 Jun 22 2018, 4:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18745 Revellcompl2prouk1 Jun 22 2018, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18773 olkertysadower Jun 25 2018, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18775 kolnohersada Jun 26 2018, 2:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20349 malapanda315549 Nov 3 2018, 12:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20350 bareja106842 Nov 3 2018, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20352 trasz489768 Nov 3 2018, 1:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20353 kochlik218531 Nov 3 2018, 5:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20354 pawel22428979 Nov 3 2018, 6:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18779 ufofuf Jun 26 2018, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18780 vertysadowe3 Jun 26 2018, 10:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18781 serp Jun 26 2018, 10:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18783 konmertysado Jun 27 2018, 1:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18785 me1k3753 Jun 27 2018, 7:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20355 klakier89214 Nov 3 2018, 7:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20356 martyna9217539 Nov 3 2018, 7:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20359 bomber282046 Nov 3 2018, 1:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20360 hunter2445507 Nov 3 2018, 1:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18786 exuko Jun 27 2018, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18789 tinggerinnews47 Sep 8 2018, 9:29 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
18794 garysvaldsense Jun 28 2018, 10:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18796 titegutto78 Jun 28 2018, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18797 rendmendsimpe83 Jun 28 2018, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20361 lordzik12413292 Nov 3 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20362 geos292046 Nov 3 2018, 2:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20363 Mcintoshaq7 Nov 3 2018, 5:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20365 karkodyl302508 Nov 3 2018, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 423 424 425 426 427 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Butch, Ultraviolet