Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20318 robert84236484 Nov 1 2018, 6:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20320 jarfan378209 Nov 1 2018, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18665 bertymakerso9 Jun 15 2018, 1:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18673 dorahasu38 Jun 15 2018, 5:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18674 netsiotidab71 Jun 15 2018, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18676 jertymagoras Jun 16 2018, 12:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18678 hertyvermado4 Jun 16 2018, 3:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20321 kawiox362528 Nov 1 2018, 11:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20322 lulup438337 Nov 2 2018, 1:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20323 niebieskacz177629 Nov 2 2018, 1:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20324 kobalt1257700 Nov 2 2018, 3:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20325 jakuza139891 Nov 2 2018, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20330 ciombrus94650 Nov 2 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18688 onelinven28 Jun 17 2018, 3:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18702 okica Jun 18 2018, 7:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18704 jertysaferma7 Jun 19 2018, 3:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18706 Kannenberg12 Jun 19 2018, 7:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20332 zofiowka389879 Nov 2 2018, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20333 ikaru54680 Nov 2 2018, 11:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20334 lakalut264235 Nov 2 2018, 11:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20336 paawel2614853 Nov 2 2018, 12:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20340 dertifensio18 Nov 2 2018, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20341 ajgielismi43 Nov 2 2018, 2:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18709 Revelmike1 Jun 19 2018, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18712 yzumo Jun 19 2018, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18718 Revellcomprok1 Jun 20 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18722 Babineaux Jun 21 2018, 7:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20343 sadus118975 Nov 2 2018, 6:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20344 kelwin234562 Nov 2 2018, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20345 garacznik327090 Nov 2 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 422 423 424 425 426 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry