Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20395 uzuvofewo Nov 4 2018, 8:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18827 newyorkseo Jul 1 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18828 natalya19967 Jul 1 2018, 4:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18830 Marcelinadanjbg Jul 1 2018, 10:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20396 umokty5 Nov 4 2018, 9:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18836 kanaghoso41 Jul 2 2018, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18837 reiholgobbpot67 Jul 2 2018, 3:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18842 kolpertanase Jul 2 2018, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20397 qmeokt Nov 5 2018, 12:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20398 karmi152423 Nov 5 2018, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20399 karolisia1295425 Nov 5 2018, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20400 gamataksu447372 Nov 5 2018, 3:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20402 popis157639 Nov 5 2018, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18845 hertygeros Jul 3 2018, 4:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18846 gmarbootsicon36 Jul 3 2018, 6:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18848 qydyragi Jul 3 2018, 9:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18849 yhosivyr Jul 3 2018, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18851 raapreskocas64 Jul 3 2018, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20403 yzovo Nov 5 2018, 4:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20406 fuks401204 Nov 5 2018, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20408 dugtrio37424 Nov 5 2018, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18852 kameschemddo94 Jul 3 2018, 3:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18853 inhosmapo92 Jul 3 2018, 4:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18854 saurolanqui16 Jul 3 2018, 4:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20410 karhar159058 Nov 5 2018, 8:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20411 hunter2441556 Nov 5 2018, 10:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20412 milo166758 Nov 5 2018, 11:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20413 rexpaines Nov 5 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20418 eros376314 Nov 5 2018, 4:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20419 michalkozka255647 Nov 5 2018, 5:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 425 426 427 428 429 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry