Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28266 utheviadeoprouk5 Apr 11 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28268 zibemynpadu269 Apr 11 2019, 12:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28269 eqeguni Apr 11 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28270 ovolacu Apr 11 2019, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28271 uthpagetlprok4 Apr 11 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28272 otaluk Apr 11 2019, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28274 medyk12362554 Apr 11 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28276 rytom5 Apr 11 2019, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28277 lumek287533 Apr 11 2019, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28278 remix196219 Apr 11 2019, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28279 rpoqmw Apr 11 2019, 7:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28280 aracocyza Apr 11 2019, 8:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28282 meblikcomunitymike3 Apr 11 2019, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28283 ifuludy Apr 11 2019, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28284 ypuqekoc Apr 11 2019, 9:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28285 amybexid Apr 11 2019, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28286 meblikpinhousemike5 Apr 11 2019, 10:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28287 uthpuzlprok5 Apr 11 2019, 10:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28307 eniwec Apr 12 2019, 11:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28308 ecavad Apr 12 2019, 12:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28309 uviqihiwa Apr 12 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28310 Reissyht Apr 12 2019, 4:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28313 oqizaz Apr 12 2019, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28314 paszczak12228134 Apr 12 2019, 6:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28315 Sturneraq8 Apr 12 2019, 7:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28316 emyfes Apr 12 2019, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28317 obero291955 Apr 12 2019, 10:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28318 jackie23437630 Apr 12 2019, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28331 ukujufy Apr 13 2019, 11:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28333 pidgeot492854 Apr 13 2019, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 387 388 389 390 391 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot