Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27267 Chaudetse3 Mar 20 2019, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27268 stokrotka8065500 Mar 20 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27269 ykibovaru Mar 20 2019, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27275 pokazywarkauthprok4 Mar 20 2019, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27276 Strouseaq50 Mar 20 2019, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27277 Gioffrese30 Mar 20 2019, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27278 Westbergaq8 Mar 20 2019, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27279 Michelinaq50 Mar 20 2019, 6:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27280 jacekczob Mar 20 2019, 7:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27282 Favuzzise40 Mar 20 2019, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27287 yxuzygyg Mar 20 2019, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27288 ozakatob Mar 20 2019, 9:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27270 rooberton192 Mar 20 2019, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27271 yryral Mar 20 2019, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27272 Rourase2 Mar 20 2019, 4:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27274 morenamorena165694 Mar 20 2019, 5:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27284 Adriannayzshvl Mar 20 2019, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27334 gretdsfer Mar 21 2019, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27336 ebazex Mar 21 2019, 10:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27337 tretfdgfg Mar 21 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27338 ratelobbyuthprouk5 Mar 21 2019, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27339 idilelur Mar 21 2019, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27341 cellphonesmith Mar 21 2019, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27345 mario33491044 Mar 21 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27348 lobki16625 Mar 21 2019, 2:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27349 ryszard.szary437183 Mar 21 2019, 3:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27350 rlasoslutgamb59 Mar 21 2019, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27342 koqepeqqoty751 Mar 21 2019, 12:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27343 meblikmywebzzprouk5 Mar 21 2019, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27347 Aniasaratg Mar 21 2019, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 374 375 376 377 378 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry