Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27170 Emiliaaqeohq Mar 18 2019, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27173 7milac4123yh1 Mar 18 2019, 6:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27177 ynafogi Mar 18 2019, 8:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27172 faktoringtildamoke2 Mar 18 2019, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27175 Kalinaedmffv Mar 18 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27176 ofaktoringupruk2 Mar 18 2019, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27178 tworzywaplprik1 Mar 18 2019, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27179 faktoringsiteyprok1 Mar 18 2019, 9:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27191 agarilora Mar 19 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27192 hurtowniawodyprouk3 Mar 19 2019, 10:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27194 akylysefu Mar 19 2019, 11:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27195 ibuwul Mar 19 2019, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27196 oriane85788 Mar 19 2019, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27198 agusom Mar 19 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27199 toneya3a Mar 19 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27193 forbetblogprouk3 Mar 19 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27200 dokoncz107113 Mar 19 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27202 epolirof Mar 19 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27203 forbetsiteyprouk4 Mar 19 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27204 jeanneebryant Mar 19 2019, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27205 BethDemarest Mar 19 2019, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27206 arenuwyv Mar 19 2019, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27207 odymaf Mar 19 2019, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27208 kamis382184 Mar 19 2019, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27214 uvypilax Mar 19 2019, 9:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27209 IZabelacbuhsu Mar 19 2019, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27252 erefela Mar 20 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27253 edyhikes Mar 20 2019, 9:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27255 rekinodrukii Mar 20 2019, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27262 Sinores2 Mar 20 2019, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 373 374 375 376 377 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet