Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27055 ogizinefi Mar 15 2019, 2:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27048 prahranhotel Mar 15 2019, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27051 stojakionepagepruk3 Mar 15 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27056 bojka94432 Mar 15 2019, 3:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27057 janek24163275 Mar 15 2019, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27058 Mehaffyes9 Mar 15 2019, 4:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27060 amujaqib Mar 15 2019, 4:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27061 ifacun Mar 15 2019, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27062 oxeguxe Mar 15 2019, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27066 ohigihux Mar 15 2019, 6:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27067 Zadrogase9 Mar 15 2019, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27068 yzegu Mar 15 2019, 6:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27069 icorekajy Mar 15 2019, 6:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27063 wentylatoryimxmoke5 Mar 15 2019, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27064 sipkrosnositeymike4 Mar 15 2019, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27065 dawcaszpikuprik2 Mar 15 2019, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27070 yxojavuq Mar 15 2019, 7:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27071 sugisygvata096 Mar 15 2019, 7:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27072 everono Mar 15 2019, 8:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27092 ajetose Mar 16 2019, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27095 amemoqowu Mar 16 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27097 aqizas Mar 16 2019, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27093 atuhowe Mar 16 2019, 11:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27099 izikaw Mar 16 2019, 6:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27098 Lenatvtdeu Mar 16 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27114 azazel301591 Mar 17 2019, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27115 ywynelo Mar 17 2019, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27116 Miagtzjty Mar 17 2019, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27117 anna20297007 Mar 17 2019, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27118 loczka419492 Mar 17 2019, 10:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 371 372 373 374 375 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City