Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26982 regio162829 Mar 13 2019, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26983 osyfygif Mar 13 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26984 beedrill431101 Mar 13 2019, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26985 loki82491230 Mar 13 2019, 3:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26987 Georgalasaq5 Mar 13 2019, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26988 Bassukse1 Mar 13 2019, 7:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26991 Podrazase1 Mar 13 2019, 9:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26989 Mclemore Mar 13 2019, 8:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26990 Itnyrese7 Mar 13 2019, 8:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27007 Zapalaces6 Mar 14 2019, 9:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27010 Urbinaes1 Mar 14 2019, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27011 unyvisyf Mar 14 2019, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27012 akixi Mar 14 2019, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27014 SonjaMoody Mar 14 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27009 lexocawpeqe425 Mar 14 2019, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27015 Scarlett10 Mar 14 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27018 ivumu Mar 14 2019, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27019 Lawyeraq5 Mar 14 2019, 6:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27020 Marchbankses8 Mar 14 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27021 avymogu Mar 14 2019, 7:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27023 taylorh2a Mar 14 2019, 7:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27042 Adaljasa8 Mar 15 2019, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27043 isagyg Mar 15 2019, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27044 Kikeres2 Mar 15 2019, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27045 ijosifeb Mar 15 2019, 12:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27046 itutaq Mar 15 2019, 12:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27049 dugtrio379752 Mar 15 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27050 Dowsones3 Mar 15 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27052 Casadeies1 Mar 15 2019, 2:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27054 uvalahe Mar 15 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 370 371 372 373 374 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor