Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26869 otuqyr Mar 11 2019, 6:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26870 ytalyjyd Mar 11 2019, 6:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26871 anojy Mar 11 2019, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26872 i1v61jvz Mar 11 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26873 edosuk Mar 11 2019, 7:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26874 fpogmr Mar 11 2019, 7:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26875 arygilid Mar 11 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26876 onavo Mar 11 2019, 7:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26904 ejykar Mar 12 2019, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26906 cvdlabsusa Mar 12 2019, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26907 spineclinicin Mar 12 2019, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26908 yertret Mar 12 2019, 9:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26909 ylyfoqare Mar 12 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26910 elaqef Mar 12 2019, 9:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26912 Srinivasan Mar 12 2019, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26914 uqycuses Mar 12 2019, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26915 ujyfoq Mar 12 2019, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26916 oxisytana Mar 12 2019, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26917 puretoorak Mar 12 2019, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26919 ujupose Mar 12 2019, 10:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26922 Amires7 Mar 12 2019, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26913 azeliho Mar 12 2019, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26918 gardenstate Mar 12 2019, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26921 adriax23 Mar 12 2019, 10:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26923 Wanvigaq6c Mar 12 2019, 11:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26925 emoqwek Mar 12 2019, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26926 exuhawyc Mar 12 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26927 Blansettes5 Mar 12 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26928 HumeraPatel Mar 12 2019, 11:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26924 gexovatcuhe549 Mar 12 2019, 11:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 368 369 370 371 372 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor