Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27343 meblikmywebzzprouk5 Mar 21 2019, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27347 Aniasaratg Mar 21 2019, 1:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27351 mailo372287 Mar 21 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27354 siolaiphona31 Mar 21 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27357 Burschse80 Mar 21 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27358 ibexo Mar 21 2019, 8:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27359 yhopys Mar 21 2019, 8:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27361 ecebafyku Mar 21 2019, 9:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27353 Kalinafcwusl Mar 21 2019, 4:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27360 Michalinadzrlll Mar 21 2019, 9:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27381 petersmith2019 Mar 22 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27385 Mayeshibaaq3 Mar 22 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27386 Turckaq2 Mar 22 2019, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27382 hrvaskawebflowmoke2 Mar 22 2019, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27387 awitomak Mar 22 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27388 urgol11397 Mar 22 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27389 evezuwog Mar 22 2019, 5:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27390 gruper389143 Mar 22 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27391 Arvisoaq1 Mar 22 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27392 tishaa2a Mar 22 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27394 roeratuge94 Mar 22 2019, 7:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27397 elirojop Mar 22 2019, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27398 atuwyq Mar 22 2019, 9:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27395 adiniwe Mar 22 2019, 8:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27399 Buckhannonse4 Mar 22 2019, 9:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27414 yrekyr Mar 23 2019, 9:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27415 Bergemannes7 Mar 23 2019, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27416 Dangeraq5 Mar 23 2019, 11:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27417 mailo373379 Mar 23 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27419 Leviston8 Mar 23 2019, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 375 376 377 378 379 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot